Thursday, November 5, 2009

Utopia & playground

me me me me me gain
ellluuuu~


We went Easyway
this is a must!
Devoted to Strawberry Milkshakes v Grape Jelly
my favouritoooo
SiYing & Ade
mine (strawberry), Yvonny's (taro), Adelyn's (greentea), Siying's (honeylemon)
next stop- Utopia
for what?
i know~u know~
hahahaha
ka-ra-o-Key!
we rock babesyvonny baobei is trying to seduce sumone
haha
ok, I'm using remote control as my mic haha
fantastic blur shot!
muaxX
lalallalallalla
cute teeth'ly' smile
high liao high liao
thank u thank u
(im not the singer tho)
zilian v my qin ai de
love the color
bff
we went playground after changing
The sunset has tinted the sky with pink
best!
two mongkei's there
love it! qin ai de leng leng
gymnastic gal
ears...
v slippers????? hmmmmmm
sand snow.
yeah! we sure had fun~haha..notice adelyn's face (don sad~)
wats up there?
UFO>?
miss swingy
gina
ini panggil PRO
u know pro?
hhahaha
act emo
soh pohanother PRO post there
damn! babe u really knoe how to post!
(but thats too over la, damn creepy leh XD)
ended v a good one
agree?

No comments: