Sunday, November 29, 2009

Family Day & Straighten my Hair & watched Mulan

Today is the day of commemoration of tom yam's dad's (who was my uncle) death.
so my aunts n uncles n cous came to my house to baibai & mamam ^^

after lunch, we all Hide inside the Kara-o-K hive the whole evening

TomYam sang in high-pitch
mo gui chang ;p

my ama with her curly-set-up-hair

my lovely cous- Pongnya




ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

we found this in the room
its already in 2D
hahahaha


we also played alot of games~



at bout 6pm, Bit & I went to hair saloon~as usual, Dyven is my hairstylist XD
i wana Straighten my bushy hair! cant tahan anymore~

we went Kayu straight away, cz we're damn HUNGRY! its already 8pm after everything is done
does this seduce u? i know is a YES! ;p


after dinner, its MOVIE time!

we watched Mulan
but it suckxX~

nearly slept in the cinema XD

No comments: