Saturday, November 28, 2009

Swimming n Night LIfe?

My bro had his swimming lesson at 5pm
but we went there earlier
so its VERY HOT!

Venue: Bukit Jambul Golf Club
I used to went there every weekend when I was little ^^


look at the heat n sunrays
thats the reason my skin is getting tanner n tanner
=_____________=




Wooot~ my aunt & Mom


The two Gina's
Ivan & Rabbit





No longer, we went to the adult-pool
swam several rounds
my staminal oh NO!

yier.... regretted!
shouldnt exposed to the sunlight
I took a day to become Tan & took ONE YEAR to become fair back

UNFAIR~~~~~~~~ : (

envy my bro's eye lashes


At night, went to meet up v my dearest Old BUD~
LaoLek
caught up v her quite alot of stories
hehe
stay tune for more on tues XD

thays her *love*

her "Mao" Shen~ hahaha


Rabbit also had an appointment v his frens
so we just joined in

Dyven & Apple



cheers!


Lay Theng


haha hami bin?


jok gan  ;p

AWwww~ Pity~
lose = drink


yeah! finally we finished them!



nice boooooooobs

Its a wrap for the night!!!
nice meeting u guys gain!
muahmuahmuahhh!

Rabbit & I went 'Jiao Sai' for supper
TomYam Mee Goreng!
Best~!

No comments: