Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloweennnnn!!

WE were late for our bus (to city)
SHOPPING
n look at them running like horses


Zoom In (LOL)

Yvonny was choosing her shoes and out of the blue!

arhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

ZOMBIES ALIVE!!!
(there were like 50 of them)


Damn creepy lo

camwhore in the fitting room v my girlfrens ;p



Kee & David came to pick me up at 7pm for the Gay & Lesbian Parade

This is the like their birthday to them
came out proudly as gays n lesbians

there were floats moving around in the city

black shadow
me v my lao da & lao sis
oh noooo!
There's an Ah Gua!
Saw any gay Couple?
Vampire
Gay Pacaragam

haha..Rachel's shock face
Ade, Yvonny, me , Rachel
yummy Jelly Fish
get high

dance everyone DANCE!
cute minnie there

me n my qin ai de
babe,i like your evil grin
simply me





Lastly,

HAPPY HALLOWEEEN again!

No comments: