Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Penang , my Sweet Home : )

woke up at 4AM

departed from Perth at 7.30am


waited in KL airport for 3 hours ==

kanasai! M'sia system suckx! long story, lazy to write, rrrrrrrrrrrr~~~~~~~

then saw my angely family's faces at 5pm

my dad drove us to Sunshine Food court for CHAR MEE HUN
haha
tasted not bad : )

then went home pompom

no longer my long-time-no-c-bf, that's Mr. Rabbit as u all know XD
came to my hse to have dinner together

then fetch my ama to LipSin n then, off we go to QB
bought cleanser & contact lens *lovelove*

He also showed me his childhood pics
awwww
that's y i Love him so much!
just felt like pinching his pong pong eh cheeks
hahahaha


look at his cheeky face..ggggggeeeeeram ni!


ooops no peeking at his...*tuuut* XD


awww~ isint he just adorable >.<

come~ mummy hug hug~


trying to be strong huh
look at his tummy, so small got sai dor d hahaha
* & the tv over there, Malay Drama*  hmmm

LOVE this one
muaxX
loveu so much
hahaha


ok, that's all for today~
bling bling~~
my comfy princess-bed
prepared by my kakak
haha

nites, cant wait to have a sweet dream by laying on it




Can u guess which one is him & me
n even my "BROTHER"?
hahahahahaha

No comments: