Monday, January 5, 2009

Tag by Shu Pei

I tag :

1. shu pei
2. huai ming
3. ee von
4. ree lee
5. yen wei
6. sher
7. li khim
8. kimmo
9. melody looi Sze Sze
10. ShuRong


1. How you know 1?
since form2? i think so..cause of pasukan girl guides~she's always the siao siao 1 @@

2. What would you do if 3@4 dated you?
hmmm....i sure will go out v them too~n I hope the building will not collapse (laughters in the house)

3. Would 5&6 make a good couple?
haha..sure~ couple as GARSSsss

4. Do you think 7 is attractive?
yea..dude~ She's pretty n good hearted, n what do u know guys~she's available!!! go grab her!! hahaha

5. Do you know anything about 8's family?
Yea sure~ they are like my family too~ n I love her mom's cooking!! yum yum!! her dad is frenly n her sis is funny XD

6. Tell me something about9.
Funny lion! Perli people's 口才一流!hahaha~ makes me laugh non-stop

7. What language does 2 speaks?
mandarin, but she started to speak english since.........hiek hiek~ u know, I know ;p

8. Who is 3 going out with?
of cz v me!! hahaha..nola~ her baby boy, sumtimes v her cous too

9. How old is 4?
18++ this year (2009) Aug 4th will be 19 d

10. When was the last time u talk to 5?
Hmm..new year 01/01/09 i called her n wish her happy new year! she was having fun in Genting!!!

11. Who is 6's favourite singer?
Haha..this is easy, of cz he's the one-CHACE CRAWFORD'S , lots more. m I rite?? hehehe

12. Would you date 7?
hoho, sure indeed, but she's mama's baby, so have to date her during day time ^.^

13. What is 9's last name?
Hmm..as I already wrote up there, its LOOI SZE SZE hahahahha

14. Would you consider being in a relationship with 1?
of cz she's my fren forever~

15. Which school does 2 goes to?
PTPL college

16. What do you like about 10?
WOw~ she's the craziest buddy i ever had! haha.. when she's there, I can't stop laughing~

Posted by CaCa a at 06.01.09

No comments: