Sunday, January 11, 2009

Ben & KeeKee & David's Penang Trip

20/12/08
Benjamin from Klang has visited Penang today
actually I knew him from Australia,
he's my next door neighbour
ok, back to the script
I met him in QB Coffee Bean
b4 that, I went to Unistar n chit chat v Ah Pek 4 a while ;)
storiesssssssss of his XD
ok, chat v Ben too, he came v his few frens
n we just sembang for 1 or 2 hours
hey, we should take photos..Aikzz
bout 2 something, they have to chaow as they're going to Batu Ferringi for beach-ing
haha
I couldn't join, cz later got another group is coming to Penang
n that's Miss KeeKee n Mister David
(my sis n dai lou)
so..I've have to empty my time table for them
hehe
c..how good am I
hahahahah
jk

walking pass through the center, I saw many ppl standing near the stage
oh gosh~ its the DOREMON taking photos' session~!
hahaha
My Aunt said this is the 1st time they came to Penang, so must grab the only chance for memory
my cous (Alicia) worked as the counter helper, so she had the tickets for the photo session v the doremon n frens
she gave me 1, n I had d chance to hug them~!
UhUu~!

Ang~Ang~Ang~lalalalalala~O la eh ma lu~
hahaha
there it is~! me n them
hmmmmm..Kee n David reached Penang~! finally~!
We went to have supper in Kayu~


No comments: