Tuesday, January 20, 2009

25/12/08



X'mas day without a pretty X'mas tree is uncomplete n unprefect




As for kids, presents are their X'mas topic
haha
guess how many are there??

















Mayung~ v curry~ yum~


















the cook of the day- my Ah Kim













sisters~
my aunt (stim eyes)
&
my mom (double chin)











Wow~kids~nowadays
haha










my lovely cousins









hmmm..Eugene ko, r u selling the xmas tree?
what for u took tat?







best sista~
from kids till now, u're still my play mate,
chitchat mate,
n
soul mate
^^





my big cousiess
all married
n they're 30 sumthing d
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh









Eugene Chan >>>>>>>>>>>













Yea right cheerssss~!!!




























Ding~Dong~Diang~
from left: Eugene, TomYam, Alicia, Caca, Germaine

here pops out my lit bro-Ivan




stop struggling bro
mom has not enuf strength to hold u d
haha












Tom Yam ko & me


















Alicia Ce & Eugene ko
funny santa there
manual hat XD













we gain
















wow @.@
big baby inside~
im gonna b aunt again
haha









this is the sista of the future baby
small Cass & big Cass















haha..
Red nails- Alicia (Fair)
Blue nails- Cassandra (Normal)
Transparent nails- Eugene (Tan)







haha
my cous's son
>>>> funny tam jiak face
XD














ok, the 1st time i saw a kid dont even afraid of the balloon
he burst the balloon but he still can laugh!!!!
==''
haha













ok, we've waited long enuf,
Its time to open our pressiessss~!!!
uhhuuuu~~!!
b4 giving out those presents,
every1 of us should guess there were how many presents under the Xmas tree
hehe
so we counted 1 by 1

And lastly, my mom was the winner!!!!
there were 150 presents
@@ *blink blink*

my crazy ah Ku~!
fake Lei Kei~
hahahaha








These are mine~! All mine~!
muahahahaha

thx to every1 the had given me all these
appreciate that alot
muakx u guysss
c ya next Xmas o.<


No comments: