Sunday, January 11, 2009

Keh Lok Si

21/12/08


Bit came to fetch me n Kee n David
We went new world for lunch
my dad as the tauke treated all of us

yeah~! we reached Keh Lok Si d~!we walked inside the temple n guess what, We saw.............
lots of lots of TORTOISEsss
oh ow~traffic jaM
we fed the tortoises v vege
my family XoXo
best sista Here's some of my unique works of art


me, Kee, David
Sparkling eyes looking at those lanterns
We went up further to the new guan yin the, but its still under construction
we can see the whole Penang from up there
the old guan yin~half of its body is gone
aw~so sweet
my mom-doggie year
my house got 3 horses,me & dad & Ivan n 1 nanny dog, taking care of us :)
Actually, I'm a horse, but bit said I should stand beside the monkey swt
here it goes
hng! its your turn now blekx
haha..we acted like the pig
(I know I'm expert on this ==)
him (the cheeky 1) & mieee
Hey bit, u looked a dead fish~ haha
nonono...its rabbit
nice ei~
I love this pic ;p
what's KeeKee pointing at?
thats right, thats Dam!
we went for a walk
Its just above Keh Lok Si
haha..my dad looked like a cartoon~ how cute
what a big nose he has, hmm..he passed that to me too =.=
my loves 1 (aiyo~my mom was missing-she's d photographer)
we walked along the pathway n led us to the stairs
When we arrived the top, my bro's eyes were *BLINK blink* *@@*
thats rite~! thats my bro's heaven~!
yeah~!
hahaha..this BIG BABY~
oh! poor dad, y looked so down?
wan some1 to accompany u??
haha..thats y my mom joined in
isint it fun??
he looked happy WEEE~~~
ok, my turn to b a kid
David said when they were lil kids, they liked to play v the ants
when the ants are fighting, they hardly separate from each other
so u just take a stick n go kacao them
funny ei ant's WWF

XD
oh no~! they are still wrestling

This sign located on the playground there~

Look carefully, PERISTIWA LUAR BIASA
hahahaha

What does it mean??

The funniest signboard I ever seen :S
after exercise, we headed to have dinner
at nite, me&Tu&Kee&David went E-gate for night tea n chor dai di


*nites*


No comments: