Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mom's mom's Birthday~! happy 83rd birthday granny~!

22/12/08

Havn't buy anything for my granny yet
lets go QB n have a look
*brummmm*

AIkzZZZ
can't find anything for her
==
oh well, maybe I'll just give her a kiss as her pressie
haha
We went 2 Unistar for a visit too
that's Apple, squeeze by Derick's giant hand
ok, stopit Derick, I know u're tall enough d
*RRRRrrrrr*
cacakey * n shengbit*
xoxo
putt~lets go~ its time for the dinner
I dropped Derick, Ben pretty & bit at netcity while I am going to enjoy
these delicious food
wakakakaka
photo v my cousiess
Germaine
Alicia
Nick as TomYam ;p
tamjiak kakak
cous gain
+ me
my mom & my mom's mom
(I should stand beside n look how the 3 generations change)
both of them r so pinkkyyy
we sang birthday song n she made her wish
love u granny
muaxX
finally, my big-big-mother-side-family-photo
After the dinner, had to go back netcity to fetch those kids
haha
that's derick v his nasi kandar
n ben pretty after fetching those kids back home,
hiek hiek hiek
Its Adults' time!!!
CHEERSSss
We went red for a drink n played chordaidi there
Ah Pek (yuenjian) was working that night too
so he had to serve us
haha
David & KeeKee
Hmmm..I think we better go home
look at this boy's face
its as red as TOMATO
we wanted to go club after this but
this boy vomited so...
Adious~
SOrry Lao kee, dai lou
next time when u're back
I'll bring u to Penang's club
hehe
c u guys
muaxX
had fun ;p
n
take care ler bit :(

No comments: