Tuesday, July 15, 2008

DAY 17 To the Hills and To the Sea

Today's "Date" is on the mountain..haha
Went Youth Park for climbing with Bit..It was tiring..
but the feeling of Satisfactory is upon me
cause we were persevered enough to reach the top
yuhuu~
Scenary from the top
Bit: Penang is in my hands muahahaha


awwwwww.....hands too short..i know its quite difficult for u..
hahaha..blekxx
I hate stairs!!
Dinner at Malay restaurant..its located in somewhere deep inside Batu Maung
Ah Sot n his GF joined us too
got Ikan Pangang, Sotong, Satay, Mee Hun, Char Bui @@
Stomach was FULL like a ball!!!
Beside the stall, there was a long bridge
It was quite lo-man-di-ke and relax when u hold my hands,
walking down the long path together
No matter how strong is the wind or how long it takes to reach the end,
I still hope that we'll go through all the difficulties with the result of a happy ending in our story.
That's Ah Sot n his Gf

No comments: