Thursday, July 17, 2008

DAY 19 Manila Place v my sweet girls n Teman Lao Yi to buy M

Today promised my Laoyi to accompany her to buy her makeup thingy
since she needed a "PRO"s advices..hahaha
just kidding just kidding~
In my car (Vios)


After buying the makeup things, we went to Ma Tong for our lunch
Sandwiches are my lunch sacrificers
looked good but tasted not so good..aikZ

Laoyi~~~ why are you wearing shirt to bathe??
haha
We went PDI too..but i didn't buy anything
just trying for fun

At night..hiek hiek hiek..
meet v Tuzi and he fetched me to GURNEY
went to Manila Place and my girls were already there
that's the appetizer
I ordered spag~ it made me very full and "jek"
couldn't fin it so gave tuzi half of it..
soji~~
Lao Lek (LapTop Addicted)
Smile la wey Tu
Look at that Huai Ming's tam jiak face~ haha
Shu Pei was so happy to c her food arrived~
Mak n Gay were so en ai~你一口,我一口 hahahhaha
The last one- mie!! 来不及 my peace (blurred)
While waiting for the food to come~
we did some funny expressions
Dear Shu Pei
me n Mak were playing and doing the same face expressions
this is BLEKXXX
BRUBBBB
CHHIIUUUUWW
The result is above this pic
hmm..this 1 is more normal~ (smile)
Every1 is fighting to look at the pictures taken just now
Ca-LaoLek-HuaiMing-ShuPei-MakMakCouldn't fix 5 persons inside..so..HuaiMing was represented by her peace-hand
(Saw that?? XD)
wow~look at the flashiness of LaoLek's teeth me n Shu Pei gain (my face was like so childish T.T)
Finally SHeng (Tu) and me


No comments: