Friday, July 11, 2008

DAY 13 Skating

Still Remember last time I always followed my cous sis (Alicia) to Queensbay for skating..
There got Kok Sun, Michael, Cece's Sifu, Bear Bear Uncle, Jun Fen, Jia Jia n others
n U know what? u all sure will see us there from 10.30am till 10.30pm
sounds crazy yea?? but at that time, we really had fun ^^
some more can keep fit..kekeke

OK, back to today's story-Skating
Pin Pin over night my house yesterday night, and she made an appointment v her friend
Since I din skate for 5months d, so i was quite exited~ hehe
Tu was not joining us this time..he went for his basketball..but..
anyway..today's skating made me sweat a lot..haha

That's Pin pin
nice exercise


At bout 5 something, Tu called and said he needed some money cause he used up all his money d
As u guys know..I'm his Piggy Bank~ haha..
his savings were with me..so..had to pass to him
After a while he sms me n said never mind d, he got some money from his mom so..its ok if I din go n find him..
but..I still wanted to c him ler..kekeke..drove to the Basketball court n sit inside my car (watching them playing basketball) but he didn't know at that time..shhhhh
I called him, but no ans from him so...After an hour, i just drove away~
After that, PinPin enjoyed her date v her friend and I wanted to go to Kimmo's house as i Promised Auntie I'll eat her delicious food
hehe
and of course "the supper" NASI KANDAR!!!
guess what..we waited for the nasi kandar bout 45 min!!!! what a long 'Q'
ish~
but at least i got to taste the most famous yummy nasi kandar (near Pragin there)

At 1am..i also had to go home and fetched PinPin too (not to let my parents worry)
back home~oioi~
*waiting for a new day to come*
*told Tu that i went to curi tengok him this evening, and got scolded by him T.T
"Y u din come down n find me??!!!" hahaha..soji..*

No comments: