Monday, July 14, 2008

DAY 16 TAOWI and Adios to my LuiLui (PinPin) T.T

Random Shots b4 Tu arrived


Taowi~ Toilet bowl restaurant in Queensbay..hehe
Hmm..special design
my Bit..cute..blekxX
I'm checking if there is any water inside..hahaha

my "bowl" baked fish rice~
Yours And Mine (EMPTY)
BaNaNa Split~~~ it was so colourful..
PDI-searching for clothes..and i bought 1 jacket ^^ but Tu didn't buy anything..haiz..
What a big spender I am
After shopping, went for a movie gain (HELLBOY 2)
After movie, Ngam Ngam Ho...10pm something, me n tu went to buy burgers to eat..we bought for PinPin too..just in case she feels hungry in the bus..haiz..
Pin Pin have to go back to UK d~ WUA~~~
don't know when only can meet u gain d~ sob!!
still remember 2 years ago??
Me, Ama n ReeLee came to the same place..
i still can remember that moment u went up to the bus..
Every1 was unwilling to be apart
tears dropped from our eyes
although this time I holded my tears
I still have the same feelings as last time
gonna miss u lots n lots..
take care my lui~
CACA (Papa) LoVe PINPIN (Luilui)


No comments: