Thursday, July 10, 2008

DAY 12 The Ship

Mak Mak decided to go to The Ship for dinner
Preparing myself~

Done
Today's driver will be him!! haha..cause i lazy to drive to Batu Feringgi..
"Lou Fan Sai Lei er Tu"
me n Tu reached 1st, as Mak n Gen were watching movie in Gurney..have to wait for them..
n SengPin was following their car..thx guys~ (for fetching my luilui XD)
GayGay's (Gen) car
It is so cuby n tiny..hahaha
Inside the "SHIP"
We thought it was very big inside..but..
hmm...oklo..so so lo..
haha
Mak n Gen
Tu (Mom), Me (Dad), Pin (Lui)
hahahaha
this is mine, called Baked Fish
tasted quite nice
This is TU's dono wat sausages ler..haha
After our main dish, we nearly forgot bout our dessert..haha
cause we were full like hell (luckily I shared v Tu)
But, pity u, Pin, have to finish up all by yourself..*look at her face* awwwwww
Oh yea, i saw my Cous Sis (Alicia) too, she's having dinner v her friend in the SHip too
so ngam..hehe
Outside The Ship
After dinner, we all went for a walk at the street stalls and walked inside Edan
n We saw this "Aquarium" haha
damn G~E~L~I~
We were not satisfied yet..so we decided to go to a further place
>>>>BEACH!!!
MakMak n CaCa *SMILE*
love u guys +muackxX+
four of us ^^
GEN: "hands so long..be careful of my head~" *hahaha*
------ "speechless"
smallest-small-big-biggest
my "daughter" n I
Windy *fuuuu*
natural.....but i looked fat!!!

Few couples here..
COUPLE 1:


COUPLE 2:
n
the most "en ai" 1
COUPLE 3:
wakakakakkakakkaka

No comments: