Monday, February 16, 2009

Pressiess for MakMak~

28/12/2008

Went to dye our hair as mine was like gold~ yiew..n my dark black hair roots were coming out so..I had to get rid of the gold color hair

n as for BIT, his white hair is coming out much more than b4..haiz..old d la~ haha

then, he tried all the clothes that I gave him as Xmas presents..
total up = 7

hmm...all were ok except the thick1..I like that style so much..its like a foreigner student's uniform but here, its so hot~~!! I'm sure he wont wear if I paksa him

but who cares~ I likey n thats enuf
hahaha

At night b4 going2 QB, me n Tu had our dinner at Sg
Nibong's kopi tiam

fried sotong gain ^^

but the char koay teow was not Yum~!
ish

after dinner,
meet up v LaoLek n her bf, Yeong Kae

finally he's back to acc her
hahaha

we went to forever21 to find MakMak's pressie~
n finally we got a necklace n a dress for her ^^




haha


funny ei
















SAY SORRY`~~


n promise u will not do that gain





BIT: okok~ I've been punished~~ cant u c?? T.T










BIT: hiek hiek~ its revenge time~~!!!


I've been punished in return


OUCH~ I still want my ear la tu~~












yeah~ yang yang back~ hehe


















haha..Yeong Kae is so funny


i mean


<<<<<<<<<<<<<>LaoLek got so much *an quan gan*


haha













ooppss
Paparazzi


caught an illegal couple in Queensbay










haha..actually we tried many times, n this was the only success 1


haiz..ok~ I know im heavy~ hng~!



but u're short too wat
hahahaha
shhhhhhhhhhh









she's getting her primary size gain

tiny size~

but !!!

voice volume is stil d same

LOUD voice








oh~~~ stopit~!!

although I don't have train licence
but its only kids' train~


so pls don catch me~~



T.T




haha..gina




















haha..u wanted to close its teeth zit??

haiyo..

he has the same thing that u have

no need to close d la~

hahaha








ok~ sit up

don be kidding~

its really hard,k

u all should try it

good for keep fit




im tired~


we've played bout an hour rite?


forgotten d


haha


but anyway~


I really had fun


hahahaha

oh yea~ we went for late night movie too - Bed Time Stories

No comments: