Wednesday, February 18, 2009

lengan-lengan

30/12/2008

today? neh~ relaxing day
Bit said his new house's Internet line finally can access d,
n he called me to take my laptop there n play Dota or Warcraft v him
==
haha
ok~I'm not expert~
I connected the line but I dono y it failed
so..just went out to buy McD
took this when Bit went down to buy MCD
;p
After that, we went QB
MakMak & GayGay were having their romantic dinner in TGI FRIDAY
today's only the real bday for MakMak
so..Happy Birthday gain^^

Bit n me waited outside
I told him that his face was so stim ==

n look what he showed me???
=="
hahahaha
cuby nia~~~~
ok~finally they were fin~!
haha
there was an artist server standing outside
he really knows how to draw
haha
just think what u want
n tadah~!
the thing is on the balloon~!
I like this the most
Sponge Bob!
n especially the teeth!!!
hahahaha
same like some1's teeth
n there were others
*clap hands* for the Indian guy
(actually he doesn't know hw2 speak indian, but he knows CHINESE!!! @@)
supper? old town~ just me n Bit~
actually we wanted to go G-hotel cz GayGay booked a room
n they called us to go there n play
but every1's not going
so I quit too
haha
don't 1 to kacau u two d ler
cz GayGay made a hand-made-light-birthday-card for MakMak
n he slept at bout 6 or 7 in the morning yesterday~
@@ BIG eye-bags
haha
so..we just let u all have a good sleep tonight ^^
haha..yeayea
I've already known that u're "not stim"
don kesi kesi open yr eyes so wide anymore
hahaha
end of story
blank day rite?
aikzZZ
but at least u were by my side n made me laugh
XD

No comments: