Friday, February 27, 2009

2 H's of 2009

01/01/09

hmm..1st day of 2009, accompanied my family denifitely~
Domino's as our lunch
cz i missed the Crispy Garlic Bread~!
YUM YUM

Actually I should drive n fetch ReeLee, HuaiMing, MouJian & Bit to Sher's place

cz Sher booked badminton court for us earlier ago

BUT lastly, the driver was not me!!!

hahaha
it was my dear Mr Bit ;p

my bro followed too

every1's squating becz of him XD see him?? (he's wearing the blue shirt)

unattackable ones
muahahaha posser musketeers

foot bearing FairLady~
*tink*
this reminds me of MakMak
When she gets too excited during playing badminton, one of her legs sure will liftup n jump
haha cio si lang
I'm the champion~!!!
impregnable
every1 was damn hungry after exercise~
We went Notherm Cafe
full of people there @@
HuaiMing: my food is more attractable
LaoLek: my look in Cas's blog is more important
hahaha
LaoLek & MakMak
miss them *sobbies*
ok, here comes the interesting part:
JUST LOOK AT THESE REDDISH HOTDOGS
which were cut into PIECESsss
never ever eat it again
know y?
(just look beneath then u'll know)
She's the 1st victim
few secs later
this is y I'm warning u guys
That's more
GayGay~U had such SEXY~~~~ lips
I know u're happy v that, Mr Happy
hahaha
u too bit~ sexy eyes, sexy lips too
haha
hot hot hot-SPICY!!!
I kena too
each 1 took 1
n Huai Ming took 2
geng geng
Ivan: yeah~! I'm still under age, don't have to suffer from those hotdogs~
anyway~ can we go home now??
cz I'm Sleepppyyyyyy
*Yawn*


ConClusion: 2 H's stands for
Healthy>>>>>Hot!!!!
my 1st day of 2009 is described by those 2 H's

No comments: