Tuesday, February 17, 2009

MakMak's bday surprise~!

29/12/2008
BOOOO~~
thats my grandmama
IN leh~ she knows how to do MASK
haha
after wakup, its time for my brain to be active
decorated the box
n wrote the Birthday wishes for Mak
its from me, Laolek, LiKhim, Ama & Bit
In the afternoon, we met MakMak n all the girls
love them all
they r my love onesss
hehe
HuaiMing n MouJian came later as they have their own function
n as for LaoLek, she has to accompany Yeong Kae cz he's going back tonight
so let them b
haha
Toilet is the place for our photo session
After that, we went KimGarry for our lunch+dinner=lunner?
haha
n as for Mak, Gay brought her to have dinner v his sis
me n LiKhim
SherLyn & meLOVE u guys
ama, miss u so much >.<
At night we must reach RED b4 MakMak & GayGay reach there
we got ready the cake n the birthday song
ok~ that time all were like busying standing up to look if they arrive, hiding down just in case they don c us..
haha
Gan-Jiong~!!!!
1st we saw 2 pairs of legs, we tot was Mak & Gay
but unfortunately, they were Vivian n Yi Hang
haha
luckily they were still in time
Tadah, when they arrived, we sang the birthday song and Mak was like *blank* face
I think she was shock~haha
Tradisional rule-take the candles out v yr mouth!
she was lucky, we didn't press her head down to the mois cake
haha
AWWww~so sweet~~
this is a MUST
haiyo~ Birdie~ u missed out all the surprises~
the birthday girl n me~ among all the girls
I know im the oldest
ish
but now the youngest is same age as me d
ehehehe
back there~ *Tao Cheng*
front there~ one-u wana hit me ??? T.T
secone one- so-in-the-mood of singing
haha
my ex-classmates n playmates
i mean
haha
group up ^^
red faces in R>E>D
ama u so 不配合
we played cards n chit chat around
bout 11pm something, I had to fetch LiKhim back home
n fetch Bit back gain to Tanjung Bunga there for MaMak FOod
but when I reached, they were closing!!!
so..we headed to Mak's hse n play Chor Dai Di
hahaha
bout 1 something,
my 老爸 called up so I had to go~
c u then
hope my dearest MakMak enjoyed her day yea
hehe
we love u ^^
Tu, u missed out all the fun,
I told u to come but u said lazy
whats that reason?
actually I'm quite upset bout it
haiz
anyway, its yr choice
just wanna to c u longer :(

No comments: