Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Rose again

hohohoho
im back guys..
now working in my dad's office
look how good am I
helping my parents
hahahaha
but actually now im doing nothing
so..only decided to blog for fun
hahahahaha
hmmmm
came back bout 1 week d, but I still havnt seen some of my frens
aikzZ


later maybe going out v my cous
last night went dinner v Mak2 & Gay2 in Gurney's Chopper Board
this friday (campnightim going to meet all my girls too~ HAPPY!!!
muahaha
but ama cant join us
sob
its ok..we're gonna meet this coming Sunday (Genting~here we go)

hmmm
just wana inform my frens,
im gonna stay in Penang until 14th Feb 2009
so...
rmb 2 celebrate my birthday v me yea~~
hahahahah
jkjk

hope i'll have a fantastic time during this trip~!!
uhuu~!!

Love my family, girls, buddies, friends, and Bit!
muaxXXXX


I'll try my best to update my blog k
sorry guys
hiek hiek
Mak said my blog has "passed away" d
hahahahahaha

No comments: