Saturday, December 20, 2008

postssssssss


  • Ivan Tan's b'day party
06/12/2008

chhiiuuuwww
When I got up to Bit's car, he said: WAAA @@~ u wanna go club zit??
hahahah ;p

punteh wanted to go straighten my hair 1, but T.T not enuf time d, sobsob..
so me n bit reached Greenlane Mcd earlier, to wait for all my relatives to arrive

hmmmmmm do i look like my dad???hahahaha
look at Cass (my cous's daughter) cheeky face~ haha
hahahah my ama no.2 so cute~peace post - I N !
bside my ama is my another cous~she's 40 but she looks 20sumthing!!!!
arhhhhhh...
that's me ^^
haha..my keh sis (Michelle), the blue shirt 1 is her bf-funny him (Nicolas), and my cous's wife (Yvonne)
my ama no.1 and my cous (she doesn't smile much haiz)
n my busy mom~ (following the kids whole night n still havnt had her meal =.=)
oh..here's my bro's cake
I told my mom should "from me" too what
hahaha
aiyier~big boy d still dono how to wear pants..haha
i ate fish fillet
here're the Ba-Ba-Lang~ haha
n there's the BAO MU
XD
Bit soisoi face
me n Serene n kakak
family photo 1
family photo 2
my cuby ku ku and kim kim
sis Alicia , aunt Monica
after the dinner party, ama,parents,bro (bday boy), bit n me went to a kopi diam for supper while waiting for our movie (QuaNranTine)@@
IKAN PANGGANG
yum man~
gurney nearby, u guys should go n try ^^
oh~~my bro is "landing" hahahaha
after supper, my sis still havnt arrive, so me n bit went to CYC 1st
hehe..
Mak2 & Gay2 cant make abo we'll have 3 couples watching QUARANTINE d
haiz..u guys missed the show~
it was really FanTasTic!!
my heart beats non-stop
pik pok pik pok
hahahaha
  • Outing v my girls n Traplex Campnight 2008
05/12/2008
actually im sick that day~
but i wish to c my buddies so...have to get up my butt n here I go~
luckly i din pengsan @@
hahahahaha
these are all my cutiesssss ^^ (during campnight)
that Sher dono pi mana d~haiz
Mak2 n Lao Lek (look at them~aww~how sweet that they've grown up)
haha~look how CLOSE we r~ squeeezzzeeee >.<
  • Jogging in Dam
04/12/2008
the scenery, nvr change
bit: phew~let me take a rest
This hiao guy is Ah Sot XD
He went there all the way from Pragin just to pass his money to bit for buying Subcrew Cap in KL =.=''
so gan jiong v his cap
hahaha really sot sot mia


No comments: