Sunday, December 28, 2008

  • Nail Painting n Whitening Spa
12/12/08
The place was in E-gate, I think the shop name is Nail World
met my girls-HuiYing & Sze Nee there
i was so nervous cause its my 1st time~
haha
we took the whitening package
but what u know~
I'm still very "WHITE"
haha

SzeNee add more 50 bucks to get her fake nails
haha
creepy~
but the result was nice ^^
ok~ as I say, I can sleep anywhere~hahahaha
I did my legs' nails too
WE
I was driving actually~ geng leh~
hahaha
ok, there's a stop, I can turn to back now
smile ; )
At 1st, they planned to go for a movie-Twilight after the nail paintings but there's not enuf time so we straight away headed to have our dinner
sorry guys, for accompanying me for skipping our lunch
hahaha
Dinner - WINTTER WARMERS
ow~I miss it so much, finally got somebodies teman me to eat
muahahahaha
yuM!

  • Watch Movie in QB v Bit
    11/12/08
watch an alien movie, the show was just okok for me ler~
but i like the main character in the movie cause he's hot n yeng!
hahaha

    • Last Day in KL
    09/12/08
    TOday is a happy day cause I get to meet my loves 1
    hehehe


    All the photos above are my lovess 1 ^^
    • KL-Mid Valley
    08/12/08
    We had no idea for our breakfast
    walk for a while, we found Dominos, i wanted to eat the garlic bread but they provided the different bread,haiz~
    ok~that's me n my bit
    the another couple, as u know, that's
    our Mak2 & Gay2
    after Branch, we have to meet up v Mel cause our luggages were very 'din deh' n heavy too
    haiz..
    but Mel said her mom had to go somewhere 1st
    so~we found lockers to put our "babiesss"
    just look at those "ants" @@
    I didn't buy anything but Bit n Gay bought their shirts, Mak bought 1 blouse
    at bout 5pm, Mel finally reached n we headed to Sungei Wang~
    Lao Lek n her Bf met us there later
    WOw~WOw~WOW~I'm scared of KL's KTM
    It was a horror!!! *phew*
    push n squeeze n push again
    n all those @@ big eyes looking at u
    yiew~
    ngor zi chor lerr~~~ :(
    i will not wear a low-cut blouse to ride KTM gain :S
    • Genting for 1 day
    07/12/08

    in the bus~I'm so zzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZ
    all my frens know that i can slp everywhere~
    so...LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!
    zzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZ
    after 6hours, Genting was our play land but unfortunately, that day was raining!!!!!!!arh!!!
    n because of public holiday, Q'ing line is much longer than normal time
    haiz~
    while we were waiting for the ride,
    I've been attacked by a bunch of SM people T.T
    'please close your eyes guys'
    round n round n CaCa goes round
    a rabbit is ridding a horse~awww~how cute~~~ hahahahah
    i lubbb u guysssss muuaaxxXX!!!

No comments: