Monday, December 7, 2009

A Simple Date v him

this morning when i woke up,
guess what i found outside my bathroom's mirror

found something IN-TE-RES-TING?


TADAH~ yieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww

my house is suitable for being a Discovery Museum


After his work, he suddenly called n said, Lets go for a haircut~
hmmm
ok~
haha
baru wakup kah? hahaha

Dyven


Bit said he wanted his forehead to be seen
soooo
here came out the result ;p

wow~
sideway *like*


after that we went  OXO

=_=

after scolding him for being so blur,
He gave me this big-eye-shot

WE ordered 2 sets (chicken & fish)


here came the appetizers
the soup was delicious


i know u like this
of cz!
Rabbit lovessssssss VEGE
hahahaha


awwww
felt so happy, seeing him enjoying his salad ;p


me also not bad wuuurt~
mmmmmmmmmmm yumyum

this is my main course
please dont look down on its size
it will make u full , seriously ^^



I like the dessert cause its in STRAWBERRY flavour
but dislike the coffeeeee *yuck*

the total prise was quite cheap which was not in my expectation ^^
its just RM38 for both of us

We went QB afterthat cz its just nearby
window shopping
n watched a movie entitled LOVE HAPPENS

the show was quite boring except for the last part


n the indians behind us
one sentence to express my feeling

I JUST WANTED TO SLAP THEM!

*&^%$#! talked non-stop behind us, so annoyed! damn it! somemore! one of them is the cinema worker bustard~!

No comments: