Sunday, December 6, 2009

Family gathering (mom's side)

Eric's Wedding Lunch
he is my mom's cous's Son

so..this means that..
i get to c all my family members
wyouuuuhhuuuu~~~

my Dua Ee 'mom's eldest sis' from Seremban came back as well
happy to c her gain
i think its been 4/5 years nvr seen her d

my parents, Ivan, Michelle (my GodSis) & ama 2


my lovely daddiiieee


family portrait v the bride & groom




After gathering in my Ah Ku's hse,
we went to have dinner at Yummy (near my house)
 one thing that made us fed up is the tauke soh there
sombongya~
rrrrrrrrrrrrr


& Lastly Bit came n fetch me to Mei Li Hua
to meet Mak & her bro & Laze

Yee En came too : )

after that, we seperated
me & bit followed Yee En's car
planned to go gurney drive
but Tyra called Bit said that they were in DAI DONG
so... as this hiao gong Yee En, heard that there's some luizzz
he straight away said
KIA~
patah balik to DAI DONG
hahahahha
funny ler him

they had some night dimsam

n went Station One (near KomTar)- kapsiao, play cards XD



had A GREAT DAY!

got to c my family, friends & of course myBit ^^
love u guys

*ps. Yee En, dont sad, u still have us XD*

No comments: