Friday, December 4, 2009

Date v my love ones

after dinner, fetched LekLek then off we go to gurney for movie

met Mak & Laze there
which they already bought the tickets XD
luckily~ ha
when we arrived, its just time for the movie,
pity mybit, he still had not eaten his dinner

when we walked in to the cinema room,
my sound system vibration transfered to the whole cinema
*if u know me, then u'll know the volume of my laughters as well
HAHAHAHAHAHH (after bit covered my mouth)---> HAHAHAHAHHA

 its really a COMEDY show
quite a nice show actually ;p

the main character has ciuciu (moustache)
same as mine
sexxayy~~~~~~
hahahahhaha

After movie,
Lek joined her another secretive friend
hahaha

as for me, bit, mak & Laze
We went Coffee Island for supper ;p

n played cards as well

me &  my babe Mak

hahha
her b lao gai
didnt want to take photo v her

stay tune for more pics
they're v Mak

No comments: