Sunday, August 2, 2009

A brisk walk in cool weather is invigorating.

29/07/09

my class was 8am, so 7.30am i have to get out of my hse.
wanted to take some photos for my projects
look at all this beautiful breathtaking view
as i was walking pass thru it to my uni
its like heavenly sunray shrike to the ground
morning sun is the best
after class, when I reached home, it was already 5pm
that's new my home - red brick built
yea rite.."sam pat"-38 is my house's no.
suit us
hahahaha
flowers infront of the house
blue sky v white clouds
we went for a walk n taking pictures gain..
projects projects~
that's babe Ade n babe Yvonny
the two tiny girls over there
n me!!! look how mini I m
haha
negative
positive wat's she doing??? hmmmmwhat a fine view
muaxxiee
isint it pretty ?? ^^
blow it, thn it'll fly away gracefully
saw a cat over there?
the close-up view for u to c
fat cat
walking to the playground
here we r
me mie mieeee
emo her

No comments: