Wednesday, July 22, 2009

miss them badly

Where's my family ?
Where's my bit ?
Where's my house kakak ?
Where're my darlings ?
Where're my girls ?
Where're my buddies ?
ALL IN PENANG
wuwu~
last nite 7pm , Bit, Mak, Ken, Yee En n my family sent me to the airport.
thx for coming guys ^^
At 1st, i tot i wouldn't cry anymore, but but but~~~~
haiz...
cant tahan when i saw Mak dropped her tears~
made me so bu sher de
as for others, thx for the text'es ^^ miss u guys
  • Arrived KL airport at bout 10pm
  • Next flight to Perth was 12am - 2hours waiting *wish that u could b here*
  • 6.30am David n Kee came to fetch me, went Hungry Jacks
  • 9.30am couldnt sleep, went to my new house n have a look
  • Surprised Ade n Yvonny (they were still in pyjamas-hahah) - anyway good2 c u guys again ^^
  • Went uni to pay my fees, met Laoyi (so sweet of u, brought me curry rice)
  • Walked home alone (raining) felt so lonely n cold
  • Slept the whole evening - waiting for my laptop
  • Packed my room - moving again tmr
n here I am~
blogging~
chatting v my sis n Sher
n I dono where did my bit go~ haiz
i hate the feeling of leaving.

2 comments:

Alicia_C said...

sob..sob..y sounds so sad 1..=(

reelee said...

hey darling, my 1st time unable to sent you off uh.. =( miss you badly too...take care aite =)