Friday, June 26, 2009

Back to PENANG = ALIVE again

Time Square v My LAOLEK
16/06/2009

ONG REE LEE, laolek, She's the 1st bud I met when im back
know y?
cause she's the most-free-person on that moment
hahaaha
anyway, she looked much thinner compared to the previous time i saw her
haiz
we chit-chat, played cards, and gossip blablabla
most of my babes life had changed
NEW LIFE
n
BETTER LIFE
so cheer up my dearssss
me n her
i know u didnt makup but still looked cute~so..dont mind yea ;p

mai paiseh la~~~~
hahahaha

looks good right? but taste~~~hmmm
ok ok la

Laolek said miang Cas
ok, I admit!!!
hahahaha

BUT,
she's more Miang~ looked at her, touched ppl's boodies
the night view
like the blue lights

TIME SQUARE
outdoor-thumbs up
indoor- thumbs middle (means normal n nth special)
hugs her so much
ok..1st we wanted to go in 2 the middle for a nicer photoshot
ARHHHH
guess wat!!!!
the 2nd step we stepped in, our legs n shoes were wet!
(look at the floor, it has reflection=WATER)
I screamed like hell *dumb me* ==''
hahaha
but that was FUN!
me n BIT
fountain!

blue lights gain ^^
the DOG
"BIT's fren"
n i dont know y he took the picture of the dog
i just felt pity for it as it was sleeping peacefully until it met the evil bit
woke it up in the middle of nowhere
hahahaha

No comments: