Sunday, April 5, 2009

A new born BABY

07/01/09
TOday went Adventist to checkup gain
haiz
n they've scanned thru my back
doc said its safe to have a quick cut on my back there
I looked at my mom, she was so relief to hear that
the thingy (tummer??) was bout 2cm long
the day after tmr is the day that I have to go thru my-1st-operation
I din really tell my frens bout tis
sorry bout that guys,
didnt want to let u all 2worry so much ^^
anyway thx to those who gave me comfort n support
On the other hand, there's a cute baby born yesterday!
she's my cous's baby~
look at her..
cute rite~
hehe



my cous told us she went thru the most horror moment in her life
she was in pain like hell
screamed n shouted n exhausted!
haha
she said she doesnt want to give birth gain
but just look at the child. everything will be worth it ^^

No comments: