Wednesday, June 18, 2008

About My Small Town

Today went lunch with my housemate, since im lazy to cook..so y not i go and have a nice walk near my house and had my lunch in a restaurant..hehe..its a Malay stall and i had tomyam mee hun..quite nice..i like the fried chicken wings too!! yum~
The view from inside the restaurant

The things and junk food that they sell

The soft drinks just cost us 1 buck and the JOLS sweets just cost me 50cents! unbelievable~ but u guys know why???????????!!!!! ITS BECAUSE THEY WERE EXPIRED!!!! geezzZZZZ~ We did'nt even noticed that.. Whatever..as the Hokkiens said : "LA SAM CHIAK, LA SAM DUA" hahahaha


After eating, walking back home!!

That's IGA ~ a mini supermarket where i buy my groceries (and just ignore that me in the picture XD)

This road is HILLVIEW, although its not a hill ish~

We have to walk across this road to reach our house


And this road too ^^

yea..that's the bus-stand near our house ^^ that means we nearly reach our house!


THERE-IT IS !!! TAHDUH!!! our home (at the back of this house)


YEAH~Let's go..its way back there..hehehe
Difference Between Unit1 and Unit2's letter box! our house's is the upper1..what a fashion design! hahaha some more its cracked!

No comments: